Barack Obama Jokes
This pages is dedicated Barack Hussein Obama, the 44th President of the United States. He gets alot of press, in fact so much so that he’s touted to be the lovechild of JFK and MLK or something. As such, there are alot of Obama jokes floating around the net and here we’ll post a few of our favorites.
Obama’s Birth Certificate Scandal
So there was alot of buzz about whether Obama was a “Natural Born Citizen” or not, and thus whether it was legal for him to run or become the President. The way we figure it, there are only three reasons why Obama won’t release his real birth certificate to just end all the controversy.
- He accidently smoked it.
- It shows that he didn’t have a virgin birth.
- It got mixed in with his Rezko mortgage records and shredded
Favorite Barack Obama Quotes
So these are a few of our favorite all time quotes from President Obama. Yes, he really said these things…
- “Look, when I was a kid, I inhaled frequently. That was the point.”
- “Three words: Vice President Oprah” –Obama’s #1 campaign promise from the Letterman show.
- “It’s like I was shot out of a cannon. I’m so overexposed that I make Paris Hilton look like a recluse.”
- “(They) said you can’t win in a year like this with a name like Obama. There was quite a bit of confusion at first, but it did get me free airtime on Al Jazeera.”
- “It’s been a great ride. But I know how quickly these fads can pass. You all remember the pet rock, the mood ring, Howard Dean.”
Our Favorite Late Night Jokes
“President-elect Barack Obama had his first day in Washington. Obama said he got a little choked up as he left his house in Chicago for Washington D.C. It was especially painful because as soon as he left, Governor Blagojevich sold his house.” ~ Jay Leno
“Finally we got some good news about the economy. Barack Obama got $800 billion to rescue the economy. All I can say is, ‘Thank you, Oprah.’” ~ David Letterman
“Americans have finally got beyond our racial past, and picked a black man to clean up our mess.” ~ Bill Maher