How about some clean, kid and child friendly jokes? I know when we were kids, standing in the lunchroom line at school, we didn’t have very many family-friendly jokes to pass around so as a parent I’d rather my child learn humor like the joke or three we post here.
Teacher vs My Mom
Teacher: If you had one dollar and you ask your mom for another, how much money would you have?
Suzie: One dollar.
Teacher: You dont know much about arithmetic, do you?
Suzie: You dont know much about my mom!
Top 5 Homework Excuses
- My dad had a nervous breakdown and he cut it up to make paper dolls.
- My pet gerbil had babies and they used it to make a nest.
- I didn’t do it because I didn’t want the other kids in the class to look bad.
- I lost it fighting this kid you who said you weren’t the best teacher in the school.
- I made a paper plane out of it and it got hijacked.
Kid’s One Liner Jokes
Q: Why did the student study in an airplane?
A: He wanted a higher education!
Q: What runs but never walks?
A: Water! (duh)
Q: Why was the broom late?
A: It over swept!
Poem For Our Teacher
Dear teacher, we miss you so,
When to the hospital, you had to go.
For you to be there is a sin,
We’re sorry about that banana skin.